Home -> Iasi Transport -> Update tracker
Update tracker for Iasi:See here the log for all cities or click here for the Iasi main page.
- August 18: Various busese pictured between 2013 and 2017.
- February 21: The first GT8 tram in Iasi.
- October 13: Lots of photos, most taken in September.
- April 8: Various pictures from February and March.
- February 15: Several new running numbers.
- January 4: Pictures taken between July 2009 and now.
- November 2: Photos from the last summer.
- July 3: The new Van Hool buses working lines 13 and 46.
- May 14: Photos from Valentin Balan and Radu Czech.
- February 9: Vehicles with new adverts.
- February 2: Various photos from the last 3 months of 2008.
- December 22: Vehicles in their depots.
- September 15: Various vehicles pictured by Valentin Balan.
- July 23: A Be8/8 tram on Line 3.
- June 14: Pictures taken by Radu Czech during the last five months.
- June 7: Buses and some trams from Valentin Balan.
- May 19: Various vehicles when Iasi celebrates 110 years of trams.
- February 27: Trams are changing - some GT4 and ST10/11 just arrived as well as Tatra trams
during their final days.
- February 22: Buses on lines 43, 43b and 44 photographed today plus three ex-Stuttgart
trams during their unloading.
- January 31: 19 trams freshly arrived from Stuttgart.
- January 27: Three photos from Terry Lawson.
- January 26: Various vehicles pictured in the depots.
- December 30: The second #7012 bus for Unistil.
- December 16: Trams and snow in the Dacia depot.
- December 13: Two pictures from today.
- December 10: Second lot of Darmstadt trams.
- December 4: ST10 trams during their first night in Iasi.
- November 15: Former RATP Paris buses in the Suceava station, in their route towards Iasi
- November 1: Vehicles pictured at Tudor Vladimirescu.
- October 20: Lots of MAZ buses and Iveco vans, as well as three of the newly-acquired
Renault buses in revenue service. Thanks Tibi!
- October 3: The Renault buses during the day of their arrival in Iasi.
- September 6: Some MAZ buses and trams in the depot.
- August 25: RATP trams and Unistil buses, most of them with colorful commercials.
- July 29: The old Tatra tram #229, revived after 2 years
- July 5: Various vehicles, some with new liveries.
- May 27: Various vehicles photographed during the last two months by
Cristina Albu and Radu Czech.
- April 11: Pictures taken by Cristina Albu si Radu Czech during the last year.
- March 26: Buses operated by Unistil.
- December 16: It's sunny at Iasi too - MAZ buses and Iveco vans.
- December 4: Trams and two buses at Tatarasi Nord.
- November 28: Lots of trams in Podu de Piatra and Unirii Square; also license plates and
some new liveries.
- November 22: A repair truck from Switzerland.
- November 12: MAN buses operated by Unistil on line 44.
- October 23: As Tibi said: "The last missing MAZ!"
- September 21: Various vehicles pictured by Mariooo in 2005 and 2006.
- July 2: Some pictures taken by Man and Cat some 5 years ago.
- June 28: Some pictures from Man and Cat, various 'rarities' pictured between 1998
- June 27: Pictures from the collection of Cristina Albu and Radu Czech taken between
March 20th and June 17th.
- June 17: The GT5 type tram #355 decorated with baloons and an explanation for its
50th anniversary (Happy New Year!) as well as various trams and trucks
pictured in the Gara and Dacia yards.
- June 12: Some pics from Podu Ros.
- June 11: Buses and minibuses on three tram lines this weekend as well as two missing
DAC buses, pictured on May 13th, 2006 at Tudor Vladimirescu garage.
- May 19: Short trip out of town (Bucium area) to catch the 7 buses used by the local soccer team's supporters.
- May 16: A visiting to the Tudor Vladimirescu Garage, Central Depot and Dacia Depot on
May 13th and 14th, 2006; pictures by Tiberiu Sufitchi.
- May 7: Tatra Trams; pictures by Adrian Crenganis.
- May 5: At Rond Dacia.
- May 4: Podu Ros, Canta, Rond Dacia, Tatarasi Nord.
- April 30: Some pictures from Targu Cucu.
- April 29: Historic tram on Easter Day and night shots of a broken-down bus. Tiberiu Sufitchi.
- April 19: Pictures taken by Tiberiu Sufitchi around the Industrial Zone.
- April 17: New bus route 30b. Tiberiu Sufitchi.
- April 16: Various pictures from the first half of April 2006;
Cristina Albu and Radu Czech.
- April 12: Podu Ros.
- April 11: Some pictures from Adrian Crenganis.
- April 9: Some pictures from Adrian Crenganis.
- March 29: Pictures taken by Tiberiu Sufitchi in Podu Ros and Targu Cucu.
- March 28: Some pictures taken en route to the University, again in Podu Ros.
- March 27: Again in Podu Ros and again Tiberiu.
- March 27: Second part of the personal archive of Cristina Albu and Radu Czech;
GT4 type trams pictured in 2005 and 2006.
- March 26: Buses, minibuses and trams in Podu Ros; pictures taken by Tiberiu Sufitchi.
- March 26: Buses and some trans pictured by Cristina Albu and Radu Czech between March
22th and 26th.
- March 21: The personal archive of Cristina Albu and Radu Czech; various pictures from
2005 and 2006.
- March 21: A few trams from 2001 and 2005.
- March 20: Buses, minibuses and a tram in Eminescu Square (Fundatie) by Tiberiu Sufitchi.
- March 12: First pictures on the Iasi website, taken by Tiberiu Sufitchi between
January 2005 and February 2006.